The new reality
- Managers and team members thrown into remote working without much preparation
- Concern that some people are over-extended and working full throttle while others seem at a loss on how to function.
- Managers need to adapt their leadership style and refocus their teams for being successful and productive in this new reality.
What is needed
- Grounding and refocusing your team and yourself in delivering performance in the new remote working reality.
- Enabling people working remotely to stay organised, connected and engaged with work while juggling other demands.
Read the attached PDF
It will tell you about our two phase approach for addressing the sudden need for effective remote leading and working.