We are being confronted with change whether we like it or not. So what do I need to know to be able to adapt? I asked a number of my colleagues who regularly coach leaders and others to do exactly this and here are the points that emerged.
What does it mean?
There has been much researched and written about individual resilience. It is a subject that has received a lot of attention and there are many good approaches available for individuals to tap into and boost their personal resilience. You can read here how we approach helping individuals to do so.
The new reality
• Our world has been disrupted
• We are going to face continued uncertainty
• We will need to be able to adapt rapidly to change
• We require to tap into, build and sustain our resilience
• We need to be fully aware of our behaviour and make conscious choices
The PPI Network Offering